A sample is placed on the scanner and reflectance spectra of the object are recorded (push-broom technique). The speed and resolution are adjusted by integrated software.
Click here to know the application of the scanner
Specifications of the Desktop Scanner:
-Scanning length: 200mm
-Scanning resolution: 0.05mm
-Height of the vertical arm: 800mm
-Four halogen and LED light sources for uniform illumination
-Synchronization of the scanner and the HYSPIM
- SDK for MATLAB and LabVIEW
-Power supply: 110V-220V
Field scanning System
Application for scanning of an area from the top of a tower,
- Greenhouse Monitoring System.
- Spectro Photometry of the scattered sunlight from the atmosphere, sunphotometer
Specifications of the Field Scanner:
-Azimuth and elevation scanning rates at: 0.004 deg/s - 8 deg/s
-SDK for MATLAB and LabVIEW
-Power supply: 12v
Hyperspectral imager for aerial vehicles
Hyperspectral imager for airborne
- Operational mode: push-broom
- Lightweight about 1kg
- Small form factor
- Fast frame rate about 230fps
- Field of view about 10 degree
High-resolution hyperspectral imaging
- Document scanning at high resolution for Fraud Detection.
- Colorimetry at high resolution for irregularity detection.
- Leave study at high resolution for disease detection.
- Study a biological sample.
- 50-micron spatial resolution
- Syncronized with the scanner
- Two options: Slow or Fast scannings using slow or fast HYSPIM models.
- Lens for high resolution spectral imaging